The college is conducted by the Parish Priests of the Member Parishes who form the governing body which is the Association of Canonical Administrators of Penola Catholic College.
Information for parents and community members:
College Board Membership
- Up to two Parish Priests appointed by the Parish Priests of the Member Parishes.
- The Principal of Penola Catholic College.
- An Honorary Financial Adviser.
- Two staff representatives, one from each campus, elected annually from and by the staff of the College.
- Four parents or guardians, (not employed by the College).
- A representative of the Parents’ and Friends’ Association, elected from and by the committee of that association.
- Two senior students of the College (School Captains).
- Up to two members, nominated by the Board for specific purposes and for a limited time.
- The Business Manager of the College (to provide financial data to the Board).
- Board Secretary.
College Board – 2020
Executive Officer – Mr Christopher Caldow
President of the Association of Canonical Administrators – Fr Duc Thien Vo
Chairperson – Mrs Alfina Astuto
Deputy Chairperson – Mrs Carmen Alongi
Mr Anthony Alizzi – Parents & Friends Representative
Mrs Vivien Miles – Parent Representative
Mr Chris Lang – Parent Representative
Mrs Julie Lyons – Co-opted Parent
Mrs Marija Cakarun – Co-opted Parent
Honorary Financial Consultant – Mrs Alfina Astuto
Broadmeadows campus – Mrs Angela Xidias
Glenroy campus – Mr Stuart Harrison
Miss Taniya Senanayake
Miss Ellie Tektonopoulos
Business Manager – Mrs Jennifer Vinten
Secretary – Mrs Rose Crocitti
Board Executive Committee
Mr Chris Caldow
Mrs Mary Anastasopoulos
Fr Duc Thien Vo
Mrs Carmen Alongi
Mr Chris Caldow
Mrs Alfina Astuto
Mr Rob Dullard
Mrs Jennifer Vinten