How do I get there?
Penola Catholic College is situated on two campuses.
- The Junior Campus (Years 7 & 8) is located at 35 William Street, Glenroy – a ten minute walk from the Glenroy Station.
- The Senior Campus (Years 9 – 12) is located at 29 Gibson Street, Broadmeadows. Students can walk from the Broadmeadows Station, through the underpass and into the College via a gate located on Camp Rd. The gate is opened each morning and at the end of the school day allowing students access at these times.
Buses & Trains
We are fortunate to have accessible transport in our community. Students are able to access Route Bus Services from the Broadmeadows Station.
Tullamarine Bus Lines (TBL) and Dysons each operate a dedicated bus service for the students of the Glenroy Campus.
Tullamarine Bus Lines departs from Heversham Grove, Greenvale and picks up students at PTV bus stops located in Greenvale and Gladstone Park.
Dysons first pick up is at Upfield Station to Broadmeadows Station and then travels to the Glenroy Campus.
The reverse travel arrangements occur in the afternoon.
All students must touch on with their myki card.
Routes / Stops
- travels from Greenvale to the Broadmeadows Station
- travels (along Bell Street, Coburg), 534 (Boundary Rd, Fawkner) and 536 (Gowrie Station) all travel to the Glenroy Station.
- travels from Craigieburn to the Craigieburn Station.
- travels from Campbellfield via Camp Road to the Broadmeadows Station.
- travels along Blair Street and Barry Road, Broadmeadows to the Broadmeadows Station.
- departs from the terminus at Roxburgh Park Station and travels to the Broadmeadows Station and to William Street, Glenroy.
- travels from Tullamarine to the Broadmeadows Station.
We recommend that parents arrange with their child a suitable drop off/pick up spot several streets away from the College. Parking restrictions apply on surrounding streets of the College.
A secure bicycle rack is available on both campuses. All bicycle riders must wear a helmet.
For further information please contact:
Tullamarine Bus Lines (03) 9338 3817 or Dysons (03) 9463 3800.
Visit the Public Transport Victoria Journey Planner for detailed public transport information specific to your needs.