How do I get there?
Penola Catholic College is situated on two campuses.
- The Junior Campus (Years 7 & 8) is located at 35 William Street, Glenroy – a ten minute walk from the Glenroy Station.
- The Senior Campus (Years 9 – 12) is located at 29 Gibson Street, Broadmeadows. Students can walk from the Broadmeadows Station, through the underpass and into the College via a gate located on Camp Rd. The gate is opened each morning and at the end of the school day allowing students access at these times.
Buses & Trains
Tullamarine Bus Lines and Dysons each operate a dedicated bus service for the students of the Glenroy and Broadmeadows Campus.
All students must touch on with their MYKI card.
- Tullamarine Bus Lines departs from Heversham Grove, Greenvale and picks up students at PTV bus stops located in Greenvale and Gladstone Park to the Glenroy Campus. This bus service is for Penola students only.
- Dysons first pick up is at Upfield Station to the Broadmeadows Station. From the Broadmeadows Station it becomes a bus for Penola students only and travels to the Glenroy Campus. The reverse travel arrangements occur in the afternoon.
Students can access these services from Year 7 (using MYKI) but will need to register for a College bus card at the Glenroy Campus Office during Term 1. This card does not replace MYKI but is for college administration purposes to keep track of how many students use those buses and allow students exit access to the campus rear gates.
Dysons Bakers Rd Coburg to Broadmeadows: Dedicated bus service for Penola students from the bus stop outside the College. MYKI required.
Routes / Stops
- travels from Greenvale to the Broadmeadows Station
- travels (along Bell Street, Coburg), 534 (Boundary Rd, Fawkner) and 536 (Gowrie Station) all travel to the Glenroy Station.
- travels from Craigieburn to the Craigieburn Station.
- travels from Campbellfield via Camp Road to the Broadmeadows Station.
- travels along Blair Street and Barry Road, Broadmeadows to the Broadmeadows Station.
- departs from the terminus at Roxburgh Park Station and travels to the Broadmeadows Station and to William Street, Glenroy.
- travels from Tullamarine to the Broadmeadows Station.
We recommend that parents arrange with their child a suitable drop off/pick up spot several streets away from the College. Parking restrictions apply on surrounding streets of the College.
A secure bicycle rack is available on both campuses. All bicycle riders must wear a helmet.
For further information please contact:
Tullamarine Bus Lines (03) 9338 3817 or Dysons (03) 9463 3800.
Visit the Public Transport Victoria Journey Planner for detailed public transport information specific to your needs.